Contact the church office at 301-365-2850 or email Pastor David Gray or Joanie Friend if you need support for any reason, such as if you are unable to attend church for worship.
Our nurse coordinates support with our deacons to arrange for:
- Preparation and delivery of meals
- Transportation to appointments or church
- Delivery of worship service flowers
- Service of in-home communion
- Visits to homebound members
How to Get Help in a Weather-Related Emergency
Contact the church office at 301-365-2850. If there is no power at church, call Joanie Friend or David Gray at home (their numbers are in the Member Directory).
The pastors, faith community nurse and deacons can provide support directly or assist with referrals to community agencies that can help.